Make Money Online With a Website

SiteSell Affiliate Check

I've been earning a full-time living as an affiliate marketer since 2006. The pic below shows me holding a check from the SiteSell affiliate program. This was a month's worth of earnings from January 2008.
As an affiliate marketer, I create websites that teach via information and video. Then I make money online by referring my audience to products and services that relate to my sites.
That's what affiliate marketing is in a nutshell. Most affiliate programs are free to join, but the catch is you have to learn to build and market your website. This is where the challenge comes in.
Yes, I make it look easy, but that's because I love what I do and this more than just money for me. Don't be mislead by the large checks. I've put in time to make this work. If you're looking for this to happen overnight, you are on the wrong site and in the wrong frame of mind.



How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing

First, watch the video below that gives you an overview of affiliate marketing and how I use it to make money online with my websites. Then follow the links below for more help.

I owe a big part of my success to Ken Evoy, president of SiteSell.com. His book Make Your Content PREsell (now free!) and groundbreaking, site-building system Site Build It! changed the way I approach my entire business.
I learned that making money online goes far beyond just "putting up a website" and expecting money to roll in. You have to understand marketing and how to turn your visitors into customers. There is a process to all of this.
Want to learn more about starting a website and making money online? Download my free book (right-click link and "Save As"), The Perfect Site Guide.
Ready to build your site now? Start here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►