SEO Request for Proposal RFP

SEO Request for Proposal RFP

In my push towards helping to create some Standards, demystify search engine optimization and help more and more people get search engine optimization into their marketing budgets, I am offering up a free RFP template for those seeking search engine optimization services.

Certainly, there will be other search engine optimization firms out there who may want to offer some suggestions AND I WELCOME THEM! (add them as a comment to this post, and I will try to include them, as we revise this moving forward).

As with all things “interactive”, this document should be a living/breathing thing, constantly evolving to include other key influencers.

Update: I look forward to hearing more suggestions. In the meantime, here is Version 3 of the Search Engine Optimization RFP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►